The company “KARATZIS ITALIA SRL” was found in the first half of 2016 and is based in Italy with an initial capital of €100,000. The 51% of the funding was covered by KARATZI SA and the remaining 49% by a third individual. The company is purely commercial and is addressed mainly to the Italian market. The company was consolidated for the first time in the financial statements of the first half of 2016 with the full consolidation method.